Friday, January 8, 2010

So Far So Good

I'm feeling much better! The weight is going down and I feel healthier already. I'm experimenting with new foods and preparation methods. The other day I made a raw vegetable soup that was surprisingly good. I juiced vegetables to make the broth then chopped up and added several other vegetables including raw corn. It was my first time tasting raw corn and I was surprised to learn that it's edible and actually tastes very good with a pleasant crunch to it. I froze the left over pulp from the vegetables I juiced (along with a bit of the juice) and then used it a couple days later to mix into a turkey meatloaf which turned out very moist and tasty. I'm looking forward to more delicious and healthy discoveries.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzy! What a great way to start out your new program - 7.4 lbs. is great. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog btw. That was sweet and I look forward to watching your progress.

    ReplyDelete