Thursday, January 28, 2010

My First Comparison Photos


It's been 25 days since I started my weight loss journey, and I couldn't wait to see if it shows. So, I took a picture today to compare with the original photo taken at the beginning of the month. I definitely feel so much better and I think there is some difference in my appearance. I went down to a pant size of 16. I'm still able to wear my 18 size pants, but they are loose. Last night I collected all of my 20 size clothes and got them out of the closet. I plan to donate them or sell them at a yard sale this spring--not giving myself the option to grow back into them! If anyone can use them, let me know, and I'll send them out to you. There's not much, but they are nice clothes for work in an office type setting.

2 comments:

  1. There is a difference for sure! It is good to take monthly pics so you can visually track your progress. Measurements are another confirmation of your hard work! You are doing good Suzy. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support Katie J! I will be posting measurements soon. I need to purchase a measuring tape this weekend. I borrowed one when I did my initial measurements. I'm looking forward to seeing lower numbers!

    ReplyDelete