Wednesday, January 13, 2010

No more chest pain & irregular heart beat!

It's been 10 days with a weight loss of 10lbs. so far. I don't see much of a difference in my clothes, but I feel so much better. I'm sleeping better and my husband reports that he hasn't heard me snore during the last couple of nights. (I have sleep apnea, but was not able to adapt to using the C-Pap machine). I also noticed that when I walked down the stairs this morning, it didn't hurt and I wasn't even holding on to the railing. I used to have to hold on and go down one step at a time when I would first wake up, and the bottoms of my feet would hurt. This morning, I just walked down like a normal healthy person. I have also noticed that my head is clearer and I'm able to manage my emotions better. There has also been a huge difference with my heart. It's beating normally this week! Before I started my weight loss and during the very first days, I had trouble with dull chest pains and my heart was beating irregularly. That problem seems to be gone and I hope it never returns! It's a scary feeling when you can't count on your heart! I knew that I would see these type of improvements over time, but am so very pleasantly surprised that it was this soon. Instead of laying on the couch after dinner, I actually had enough energy to go to the gym last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment