Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pushing Myself At The Gym Really Helped

After 2 weeks of no results I put it in high gear at the gym trying out a more challenging cardio machine and increasing my time on it throughout the week. It paid off with a 3.6 pounds weight loss. I even ate out last night and had lasagna this past week. My son recently asked me to make lasagna, so I decided to play around with the traditional recipe and created a lower fat version that is less than 400 calories per serving and fantastic! My husband and the kids are still talking about how good it is and they had it a couple of days ago. I used ground bison meat instead of sausage or regular ground beef. Bison has much less fat and calories than beef. I also used low fat ricotta and low fat mozzarella. Here's the recipe (click on it to make it larger). If you decide to try it, please let me know what you think. Take care.







3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog - looking forward to following your progress and celebrating your success story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the great loss!!! Looks like you found your groove.
    That lasagna sounds great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great loss! I just posted about ramping it up at the gym. It's proven to really help weight loss (funny, I had to read that in a magazine, really it's just common sense :).

    ReplyDelete